- Teaching artist Renee Malowitz and creative writing instructor Rhonda Hamer join to provide a project combining poetry and art.
- First, create simple yet beautiful art - a paper of your own design
- Then, write, as well as pen, your own poem in calligraphy marker
- Combine the two to create laminated book marks suitable to give as gifts or mark a page in a favorite book. Teens are invited to come together in a relaxed setting and simply create!
- This program is supported in part by a grant from the Orange Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
Presented in collaboration with DIAL/SELF