Benefits of Infant Massage for Baby*
- Relaxes child and helps to decrease stress for you and your baby.
- Relieves discomfort from constipation, gas, and colic.
- Helps normalize muscle tone and improve blood circulation.
- Helps baby sleep better (and, therefore, parents sleep better!).
- Stimulates brain development and improves sensory awareness.
- Babies cry less, as the parent is more responsive to babies’ cues.
- Promotes bonding and attachment.
The oil should not be mineral oil which is the base of many baby oils. The oil should be vegetable base such as almond oil or canola oil.
. To register, please call the library at 978-544-2495, ext 103.